ABOUT PLACEMENT & TRAINING CELL
- Placement & Training cell at Browns College of Pharmacy aims at widening the student’s perspective by providing an exposure to real life organizational and environmental situations. The Cell also provides invaluable knowledge and networking experience to the students.
- The Placement & Training cell goes all out to train the students to meet the high industry expectations starting from first year till final year. The Training Section includes, exercises on soft skills, building technical skills, Aptitude Analysis, Group Discussion, Mock Interviews, Resume Writing, Subject Specific training and Organizational Behaviour practices.
- The Training and Placement cell is equipped with well-established office, GD rooms, Interview rooms, seminar halls, Meeting Rooms and internet facility to conduct on-line tests.
The objectives of Placement & Training cell are multiple. They include:
- Developing the student’s Technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and re-skilling which will stand them in good stead even after getting the job.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top notch companies.
Browns College of Pharmacy