Admission Eligibility :-
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent from any board or council
- 50% aggregate marks in Physic, Chemistry &, Mathematics/ Biology/Zoology/Computer Science.
Management/Category B Admissions / Second Year Lateral Entry/ Transfers from Other College
- The admission to the B.Pharmacy course, under “Category A” seats, is through a StateLevel Entrance Test called “Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test” (EAMCET), conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 70% of the seats under “Category A” are filled by the Convener of EAMCET based on the rank secured in EAMCET and as per the rules of reservation in force. Fees for “Category A” seats: Rs.32,200/- per annum from the academic year 2013-14
- 30% of the seats under “Category B” are filled by the Management based on the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Under the uniform fee structure introduced from 2012 the fee for Catregory B seats is Rs.40,000/- per annum
- Students admitted in other colleges who wish to transfer to Global College of Pharmacy are welcome into second year.
- The Convener of ECET admits candidates at 2nd year of B.Pharm (lateral entry), from the stream of Diploma Holders and B.Sc.graduates with Mathematics as one of the subjects based on the rank secured in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) to an extent of 10% of the sanctioned intake.
Browns College of Pharmancy